Mermology

Get Hooked!

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Reviews > A mermaid when wet, a human when dry *SPELL 1*

Pearlia
Site Owner

This is the spell, say it outloud,and make sure you're touching water:

A mermaid when wet, a human when dry, And have a power of (insert power here)And have a tail color of (insert color here) A human when dry, a mermaid when wet gills are not needed, just one big breath That lasts 30 minutes. A human when dry, a mermaid when wet I'll get my powers and tail in 1 week. I'll get my tail after a minute of being wet when wet a mermaid, when dry a human, rain does not matter! It can not change me,  but any other drop of water will.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

What water affects me?  Most PURE water does, that is why rain does not.  Rain water is generally mainly oil/gas from cars.  Tap water should not, but it all depends on the water treatment method used where you live.  

DOES IT WORK?

This spell definitely has magic in it; it gives powerful side effects (itchy legs, numb legs, a magic feeling in general, sometimes legs may hurt as if they are being stretched). For me, (it was the first spell I tried) it did not work, but I did get very powerful and noticeable side effects.  From information given from people I have personally spoke with, this spell didn't work, but gave side effects.  It also may assist with another spell.... It can color legs a bit and form a bit of a scales texture, but isn't strong enough to be used alone.  

This spell is good for adding magic (please be aware more than one spell used at a time can cancel others out.  It all depends on the person).  Also this is good for trying out being a mermaid, before committing to a full power spell.  Often, the side effects fade off after a few days .  Your legs may feel very weak when wet, you may fall, so this can be a good and SAFE practice before you actually become mer for keeping secrets.  

Hope this helps!!  Safe swimming <33 

--

-Pearlia

January 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Athalie

Does it really take 1 week.I thought it was 2-6 months

--
Sa voix est aussi mélodieuse que le huard hante. Elle est aussi gracieuse que le tigre blanc. Sur la terre, elle est la plus belle femme de la terre, mais dans la mer, sa beauté est dans la moyenne. Pour dans l'océan tout est beau, et l'océan est sa maison. Car elle est une sirène.
January 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pearlia
Site Owner

Athalie at January 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Does it really take 1 week.I thought it was 2-6 months

For most spells, it is 2-6 months, and occasionally  (for me anyways lol) 9 months :O I'm not sure for this one because it didn't work for me and I haven't spoke to anybody who it did work for (beyond the side affects and slight tail formation) it is very possible for it to work in a week, but magic doesn't have an exact time it will happen.  Side effects for this spell usually start immediately after doing it, then as people say, the effects fade away in a few days.  

--

-Pearlia

January 16, 2013 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sage{Veraack}

Depending on the person and what their meant to be and their belief in whatever spell they use, it can take anywhere from like 2 to 14 months. Maybe even 1 month if you meditate constantly. On The Winged Onez site one of the members had huge wing bumps after only 1 week by meditating constantly every day. So far it's taken me only a month and I almost have my gills.

February 4, 2013 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kiele

I'll try this spell! If it doesn't work after one week, can I say it again the next week, and will it still have the same effect or more effect or none at all? I saw KissingMidnight's picture and I believed in mermaids instantly I have 100% belief lol.  Just like I had no werewolf belief until two friends shifted in front of me and I saw them as wolves.  So I want to become a mermaid :P I have a very important question.  Will shifting into a mermaid take away my ability to shift into a wolf?

--

Ki

"The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you’ve been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean.”

March 12, 2013 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sage{Veraack}

Probably not, but you need to choose now because someone on another site tried shifting into a wolf and a mermaid and seriously messed up her spine...

March 13, 2013 at 7:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

purrrrrr44

tried it dosn't work. not even side affects happened.

--

❤just belive

CAN I

March 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bunny

oh purrrrr44, you just need to believe. like with your whole heart believe.

--

:)~Renee/Bunny

March 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kiele

Ouch.  I'm just scared to try to shift into a mermaid, and then I accidentally do a wolf instead and then it gets completely messed up? I'm going to do more research before I attempt this spell.

--

Ki

"The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you’ve been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean.”

March 15, 2013 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ninjakitty1234

OMG I just did this I feel side effects!!! :D Does meditating really help? I will have to try it. Also if I recite this every night would it be any different? I am going to be a MERMAID!!! XD

April 14, 2013 at 6:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ninjakitty1234

Also, it says when the water is "pure". Does this mean that if I jump into a pond, ocean, or pool, I wont turn into a mermaid? Also, I think the spell is working! I got huge goose bumps (it is really hot were I am) and they left, but my skin is a bit more bumpy. I cant feel my toes. It I working for me really well. Maybe it is the cause I have for wanting to be a mermaid? (Swimming into the ocean with a pocket knife in hand and going to dolphins stuck in fishing nets and cutting them loose. For me it is starting up FAST! :D 

April 14, 2013 at 6:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ninjakitty1234

Bunny at March 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM

oh purrrrr44, you just need to believe. like with your whole heart believe.

Just remember, this defies science. Humans made science up by looking at rocks and predicting. Not all of it is true, although some is. So just because a guy in a white lab coat may say it cant work, they are predicting. I got to go meditate because it may help the spell progress. it is working.

April 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Maddy

i def am becoming a mer i suggest doing this spell 2wice

--

There is no way to become a mermaid until you can overcome the fact that you will no longer be human.

-Hannah Fraser

April 14, 2013 at 3:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ninjakitty1234

Maddy at April 14, 2013 at 3:09 PM

i def am becoming a mer i suggest doing this spell 2wice

Do you mean the next day or do you mean after 1 week try it again or something else?

April 14, 2013 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Maddy

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WORKS!!!!!!!!

I'VE HEARD INSOUCIENT INCLEMENCY WORKS BUT I'M STILL WAITING!!!!!!!

ANY LINKS?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

--

There is no way to become a mermaid until you can overcome the fact that you will no longer be human.

-Hannah Fraser

April 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ninjakitty1234

Maddy at April 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM

What is insouciant inclemency?

Also, keep your cool. Try not to get inpatient, because then you will be so excited you might blurt out that you are a mermaid. Also, if any body asks you if mermaids are real, say no. You do NOT want to be discovered!

--

<3 Mermaid Soon To Be Jess

April 16, 2013 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laila

ninjakitty1234 at April 16, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Maddy at April 15, 2013 at 2:31 PM

What is insouciant inclemency?

Also, keep your cool. Try not to get inpatient, because then you will be so excited you might blurt out that you are a mermaid. Also, if any body asks you if mermaids are real, say no. You do NOT want to be discovered!

Insoucient Inclemency is a well-known internet spell that's supposed to make you like an H2O mermaid. Some people say it's a curse and whatnot.

--

April 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bunny

What happens to your clothes when you transform into a mermaid? 

--

:)~Renee/Bunny

April 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laila

Bunny at April 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM

What happens to your clothes when you transform into a mermaid? 

I assume you need to remove them before you transform. 

--

April 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

purrrrrr44

nope, they go away with ur legs. But the top half of the body will be bare so bring extra clothing

--

❤just belive

CAN I

April 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Mermaid Miricals

A new must-watch webisode series.  Visit http://www.mermaidmiracles.com/for more information.

Recent Videos

94 views - 1 comment
49 views - 0 comments
141 views - 0 comments

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, May 21 All Day
Saturday, Jun 21 at 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Friday, Jul 4 at 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, Aug 23 All Day